What does this course cover?
This course focuses on serious event review as a means to assist health care workers in the community to uncover the root cause of an adverse event.
As a result of this course, you will be able to:
- Appreciate the benefits of conducting a serious event review
- Identify which events are likely to require a serious event review
- Identify the steps involved in the serious event review process
Who should use this course?
This course is specifically designed for health care workers working in:
- General primary care settings
- Disability areas
- Aged residential care
- Community and home based care
Health care workers working within District Health Boards may also benefit from these courses.
Using this course
This course incorporates audio elements (text captions are available). You must check your settings before starting the learning.
Click to check your settings and find out how to use and access this programme.
Click on the course title to enter this course.